Friday, January 6, 2012


I've mad mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, I've accepted way less than I deserve, but I've learned from the bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry. I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve. 

If you want to be heard, don't spend your life in the shadows. 

Always be prepared to accept the consequences of your actions. Intended or unintended. 
Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.

Men have dreams about other men 70% of the time. But women dream about women and men equally. 

Don't try and duck what life throws at you, learn to catch it and throw it back.

Don't worry if I argue with you, worry when I stop because that means there's nothing left to fight for. 

Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. 

Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it. 

The only reason people rain on your parade is because they are jealous of your sin and tired of their shade.


What you put up with you end up with. You can only expect what you accept from people.



No comments:

Post a Comment