Monday, July 11, 2011

In love, a heart can never be stolen. It only goes where it wants to.

Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.

I think we like to complicate things when it is really quite simple; find what it is that makes you happy and who it is that makes you happy and you're set. Promise.
No one person has the right to condemn you on how you repair your heart, because no one knows how much you're hurting.
True strength is being able to hold it together when no one would blame you for falling apart.
I love how so many girls say that they hate drama, and aren't the ones who start it, but honestly they are the ones who always create a bigger problem and blow everything out of proportion.
Let go of the past. No matter what happened before, there's nothing you can do about it. Just enjoy what you have now and be grateful.
Don't depend on next times and second chances.
If it’s going to be hard for you to choose between me and someone else, just choose the other person because I’m not an option.
It doesn't really matter who I used to be. All that matters is who I have become.
Maybe all the plans we made might not work out, but I have no doubt, even though it's hard to see... I've got faith in us, and I believe in you and me.
When I look in the mirror, I see a girl who’s been through so much and yet still finds a way to smile at the past. She still loves with all her heart, or what’s left of it, and when you see her walk down the hall I can guarantee you she’ll have her head up high, faking a smile just one last time at all those who try to break her but never will.

I learned that when you love someone, you should treat them the way you feel, because sometimes just saying it isn't enough.

I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.

You don't always have to win your battles, but its good to know that you fought.

Never expect, never assume, never ask and never demand. Just let it be. Because if it’s meant to be, it will happen the way you want things to be.
The people in 1911 probably thought in 2011 we would have flying cars and robots... but no. So far we've come up with backward robes and rubber bands shaped like animals.


I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons and maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we dont have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there.
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
Some people are just bad news. Even if you love them, they aren't good for your life. Give them time to grow up.

It's time to forgive, forget, and accept: 
forgive myself for the things I've done wrong, 
forget the people that don't matter in life,
and accept the things that I cannot change.

Go to Heaven for the climate and Hell for the company.

If you don't mean what you say well then, just shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment